Pimples and acne is one of the common skin problems that face people from different ages when someone has a breakout they want to find a way to get rid of these pimples.
usually people get pimples during puberty due to the changes in their hormones or when pores get clogged with dead skin,dirt and oils
There are many simple ways to prevent and get rid of them in a short period of time such as
- washing you face multiple times a day
- washing the affected areas with a face wash that fits your skin type and dry it with a clean dry towel.
- do not pick,squeeze or pop them or touching your face
- apply treatments that include tea tree oil, Aloe Vera gel , Benzoyl peroxide or Salicylic acid.
- shampoo you hair regularly
- put sun screen before you go out
- moisturise you skin
- use face masks
today every acne case can be treated and has a solution for it, Dermatologists can help avoid new breakouts and decrease the chances of having scars .